For product details and youtube video for this look, click here!
Instagram has become such a big platform to display your daily life or your work. I love to photograph my makeup looks almost everyday of either on myself or clients. Instagram has become such a great social media app where you can network with other companies, you tubers, socialites, makeup artist, hairstylist, clients, & just people in general. I love doing my makeup all the time even if I’m just getting ready to just take some pictures. I’m able to practice on myself to become a better makeup artist just by doing it all the time. On this day that I filmed I knew I wanted to just get myself getting ready for Instagram so that my viewers could see a little bit of BTS(behind the screen) of what I do.
Like in this video if I’m not getting ready for a day or night out, I look for inspiration either thru other looks or my favorite art, paintings and nature. If I have time to spare with my busy mommy life, I like to just play with my makeup, style my hair even put in some extensions in. I like to either throw on a tube top just to show my makeup, and letting that be the main focus or go all out and dress up! Doing this not only helps me practice but it’s also my therapy!
So after I’m done getting ready I like to turn on my DSLR Nikon 5200 camera that is on a stand with my Diva Ring Light, connect my remote to my camera, so I can take the photos myself and have my own personal photo shoot! After all that is done I upload the photos to my computer then to my iPhone pick which one is my favorite, most of the time when I can’t choose i like to ask some of my friends to see which picture made it to top 3 (LOL!) & post it on Instagram. Sometimes if I love all the pictures I’ll post them through out the day but if it’s only a few I post mooring, afternoon & then at night with one photo with all the product details!
Hash tagging & tagging is key to everything because I get a lot of questions of what I have on, where to get, and how!
If you would like to see what apps I use in another video, comment below!
Follow me on Instagram here
- BOMBAY Hair Extensions “Bombay Beauty” 22′ 220 grams in 1B (I cut them in layers to blend with my haircut)
- ABH DipBrow in Dark Brown
- Morphe Brushes Eyeshadows in Rosewood, Secretive, Dancing Queen
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in Peach Smoothie & Frappe
- Koko Lashes in Goddess
- Boscia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel
- MUFE Full Cover Concealer – 6
- Ben Nye Banana Powder
- Three Custom Color Specialists Pro Concealer Palette
- ABH Contour Kit Original
- Laura Geller Baked Body Frosting in Tahitian Glow
- Laura Geller Baked Gelato Illuminator in Gilded Honey
- MAC Lip liner in Spice
- Dose of Colors Matte Lipsticks in Stone & Sand(center)
- NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss in Tiramisu
Follow me on Instagram here