So as most of your know from my last video I uploaded something a little different then my other videos. Just because I figured to spice things up! and of course show and review the products that I purchased because they are all amazingggggggggg.
CHECK OUT THAT VIDEO HERE: Makeup & Accessories Haul + Review
I look so fake in this picture , but I loved how I’m showing my favorite products, sorry guys I will smile less often haha JK.
Sephora Collection Pro Airbrush #56 – http://bit.ly/PvBP4B
- Have to say one of my favorite brushes ever! Now I have to get the #55 which is a bigger version of this and works well with foundation and makes everything just airbrush!
Make Up For Ever Sens’Eyes – http://bit.ly/SCzgya
- This little bottle of magic works wonders! Waterproof is nothing to take it off with a few swipes, now I wont second guess about using waterproof mascara because this wont give me a hard time to come off.
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer – http://bit.ly/QFfkLD
- I think EVERYONE needs this, it’s oil-free and has such a beautiful glow finish to it which makes your foundation lasting long and flawless I am definitely repurchasing I don’t know why I didn’t discover this before.
Benefit Cosmetics Sugarlicious Lip & Cheek Kit – http://bit.ly/NSLVzG
- A really cute way to enhance your cheeks and lips and they come in travel sizes. Like me who was very insure which to get I figure to get this kit and decide.
Too Faced Smokey Eye Shadow – http://bit.ly/QXxNDv
- Gorgeous colors and very pigmented! I love the way they put the colors together and I found it useful for some colors to go together as well. I would love to try the other ones.
Mac 168 Angled Contour Brush – http://bit.ly/PalAj3
- I’ve been look for a good Angled brush and this is a very good one. Only wish it was bigger but other then that it’s definitely worth purchase.
Mac Pressed Pigments in Warming Heart – http://bit.ly/UFohps
- Just like pigments which is loose and can get messy. This is pressed so it’s almost like a highlight, or eyeshadow, or bronzer. It can be turned into anything and is such a beautiful color. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Mac Angel Lipstick – http://bit.ly/hCWqL4
- FAVORITE LIPSTICK ! I love the color I love the nude undertones I love this color, the mac makeup artist who told me to get it was so right – yay!
Femme Couture Glitter Eyeliners – http://bit.ly/T0XL8y
- Even though it takes a while for it to dry or else it will become lumpy and not look very pretty, they come in many colors and give your eyes a different pop to your everyday look or even night. Can’t wait to get the rest of the colors.